Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: July 1998:
ACLUG now meets Mondays

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ACLUG now meets Mondays
From: John Goerzen ACLUG <aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Jul 1998 01:45:10 -0500

that has been posted to ict.events as well.

Hello,

Mark your calendars!  At our last meeting, we decided to move the
ACLUG meeting dates to Mondays.  Therefore, our next meeting will be
on MONDAY, July 13, 1998 at 7:30 PM in the 2nd floor of Jabara Hall,
WSU.

I'll follow up shortly with details on this meeting.  I've been
keeping a list of suggested topics; it seems that a lot of people have
been asking for things about programming so we'll probably cover
things like the XEmacs editor, visual development environments like
SpecTCL, etc.  However, if anybody has any other good ideas, please
let me know.

One other announcement: for Linux help, please write to
aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx instead of aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  These sorts of
messages should be sent to the group list instead of the ACLUG contact
person.

Thanks,
John Goerzen

--