Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: July 1998:
www.aclug.org

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: www.aclug.org
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Jul 1998 10:20:20 -0500

Hello,

Please excuse this last-minute message; I'll make it brief.  For those
of you trying to access the ACLUG website at http://www.aclug.org
(perhaps for directions to get to our meeting tonight [Thursday]),
that site is presently unresponsive because the ISP hosting it is
down.

I have already assembled several mirrors for use in such a case.  You
can find the entire ACLUG website, including full directions and
information about Thursday's meeting, at any of the below sites:

http://happy.cs.twsu.edu/aclug/
http://www2.southwind.net/~jgoerzen/aclug/

Another person has volunteered to host www.aclug.org for us, so
counting the inevitable delays with switching things over, I would
expect that you will again be able to access www.aclug.org by Monday.

Thanks,
John Goerzen

PS... Our meeting is in room 205 in Jabara Hall (WSU) tonight at 7:30.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |