Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: May 2005:
[activities] Re: Information on Newton's Linux User's Group meeting

To: activities@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [activities] Re: Information on Newton's Linux User's Group meeting
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:54:43 -0500 (CDT)

Here's the announcement straight from NLUG:

REMINDER -- NLUG meeting on Wednesday (tomorrow) night at 7pm.

*** GENERAL DISCUSSION ***

Come by and visit with other NLUG members tomorrow night.  We'll
be ordering in pizza as usual.

Please let us know if you have a topic suggestion or would like to
provide a last minute presentation!  We have received the following
topic suggestions:

MW - Using Linux for Data Recovery
AM - Backup Software for Linux/W*nd*ws

I'm sure I am forgetting other previous topic suggestions.  Please
send them in again and we'll keep a running list.  Hopefully I or
other NLUG members can start presenting suggestions.

Thanks!

Jason

--
Jason Klein
Datility Networks, Inc.

NLUG meetings are held at Datility Networks in Newton.  See
the website (www.newtonlug.org) for directions and previous
presentations.  Thanks to Ko for maintaining the site!

NOTE:  We try to send out reminders a few days before each
monthly NLUG meeting.  You should only receive one message
per month.  If you would like to be removed from this list,
please send your request to list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<https://webmail.datility.net/webmail/src/compose.php?send_to=list%40newtonlug.org>.