Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: May 2005:
[activities] Re: Information on Newton's Linux User's Group meeting

To: activities@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [activities] Re: Information on Newton's Linux User's Group meeting
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:29:54 -0500

I don't know if anyone has responded to you or not.  I go north on I35 and
take the #34 exit, which is the last exit for Newton, I turn left at the
cross street, go past the small college on the left, keep going straight
pastthe railroad tracks, and Daytility is the building on the right just
before Subway.  I'm hoping that someone else gives you better instructions
and I hope to see you there.  ~Ironrose

Michael Harrington wrote: Greetings, When does the Newton Linux User's Group
meet -- on the second Wednesday or Thursday of the month? And can you give
mean address/directions to the meeting location and start time? Thx, MjH