Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: May 2005:
[activities] Re: Information on Newton's Linux User's Group meeting

To: activities@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [activities] Re: Information on Newton's Linux User's Group meeting
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:09:26 -0500

I forgot to tell you that the meeting is tonight, the 2nd Wednesday of the
month.  People start showing up at about 7pm.
~Ironrose

ironrose wrote: I don't know if anyone has responded to you or not. I go
north on I35 and take the #34 exit, which is the last exit for Newton, I
turnleft at the cross street, go past the small college on the left, keep
going straight pastthe railroad tracks, and Daytility is the building on the
right just before Subway. I'm hoping that someone else gives you better
instructions and I hope to see you there. ~Ironrose Michael Harrington
wrote:Greetings, When does the Newton Linux User's Group meet -- on the
second Wednesday or Thursday of the month? And can you give mean
address/directions to the meeting location and start time? Thx, MjH