Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: February 2002:
[activities] Re: [announce] Aclug Re-organization

To: <activities@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [activities] Re: [announce] Aclug Re-organization
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:28:40 -0600

Misdirected email forwarded here:
----------------------

From: "Melvin Crane" <mcrane2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: aclugRe: [announce] Aclug Re-organization
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:04:34 -0600
2400

To: Anne McCadden--
    I'm a Linux Newbie, interested in learning about Linux, and am glad to
see that ACLUG is finally getting something in the works for those of us who
aren't yet up to the level of expertise and/or discussion which went on at
the ACLUG meeting I attended last fall, and which seems to have been the
norm at meetings since then--judging from the email announcements.
    And, I'm glad to see that now there is now someone assigned to help with
Linux installations, since that's where I'm having trouble at present.  I've
done some reading relative to "Corel Linux" and "Caldera Open Linux", but
have been unsuccessful in getting either of those releases to install on my
Pentium I computer, which now runs Win 95. Perhaps you can be of help, and
if so, let me know whether this might be done via email, or if I need to
bring in the computer, and in that event, when and where.
    Thanks!    --Melvin Crane