Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: September 2003:
[webdev] bug reporting

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] bug reporting
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:12:19 -0500

Just looking at the aclug.org website: I notice that the links at
the bottom of the page for "Report Bugs", "Tasks", "Developers"
actually link to sourceforge.net. These are probably defaults,
but I don't see any need for them on our website -- indeed, they
would probably just confuse the postnuke developers if we used
them.

On the other hand, we do need some sort of a system to direct
changes/development of the aclug.org website, such as Bugzilla,
which James Violette had set up for the previous openacs-based
website. Could someone look into setting this up? One thing
that I think should be a requirement would be to enforce
compatible user ids for both systems (postnuke and bugzilla),
so that users only have to sign up once and cookie info from
postnuke could be used to log into bugzilla.

BTW, response to my last posting has been underwhelming. Is
anyone out there?

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2(cox.net) * http://www.tomhull.com/