Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: October 2002:
[webdev] Re: webdev meeting

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: webdev meeting
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:19:04 -0500

Just the meeting date issue in this mail (more later). IIRC, Jon Hall
begged out of Tuesdays/Thursdays; John Alexander didn't like Tuesdays/
Wednesdays (although may not have been adamant about Wed.). That was
what suggested Friday. Next Monday is the ACLUG meeting. If Friday
isn't satisfactory, we could either break out of the Monday meeting
or take it over. (No topic yet anyway.) Which would you rather do,
Friday or Monday?

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2 at cox.net * http://www.tomhull.com/