Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: September 2002:
[webdev] Re: State of Website

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: State of Website
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:25:59 -0500

That's a reasonable request, and I'm all for it.  I'm tentatively scheduled to
be out of town the first week of October, so after the 7th would fine by me.

> Also, it's not my intention to re-open the technology
> decision, although I don't want to preclude anyone else
> from advocating something or other, given how little
> progress has been made since the PostNuke decision.

Agreed.  While I still champion PostNuke, I'll listen to other viable
alternatives. Unfortunately, no one besides Tom and I have put up a proposal.
I'm not sure what that means.

> But even assuming that PostNuke is it, there are a
> lot of secondary details that need to be addressed.

And some of those details need to be worked out or at least outlined in advance.

I'll look forward to you meeting announcement.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx