Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: August 2002:
[webdev] PostNuke Development

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] PostNuke Development
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:48:12 -0500

For those of you that are interested, I've found an archive of the PostNuke
mailing lists at http://news.gmane.org (html) or news://news.gmane.org
(NNTP).

I've been going through the archives and have been follwing the mailing
lists. It appears that some of the issues we have with PostNuke are slated
to be fixed in the next point release (.8) which is due out in Sept/Oct.
(hopefully!)

It's looking like we should wait until after the .8 series is released to do
any major work on the site, though we can begin planning and getting
Aclug.org pointing to one of our servers.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx