Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: June 2002:
[webdev] Re: FW: Errors on The Aclug Community

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: FW: Errors on The Aclug Community
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:05:02 -0500

I've gone as far as to completely remove and then re-install both the
database and OpenACS. At first I thought it was a configuration error on my
part, as I hadn't read completely through the log files.  All I knew at the
time was that it was refusing to serve pages.  Only after spending a lot of
time and getting nowhere did I think to tail the log files and realized the
database was erroring out.  The OpenACS website has so far been of little
help.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx