Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: February 2002:
[webdev] FW: Message submitted to 'announce'

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] FW: Message submitted to 'announce'
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:06:25 -0600

This showed up for announce moderation and was re-directed here:

From: "Henry Nelson" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [announce] webdev project

Hi Tom:

I can help some with the web site. I have a website development firm (Nelson
& Nelson). We can do design and digital photography for the site. We can
also do some programming (if you don't mind having it done on a PC). We can
provide space for the site on one of our servers if you don't mind having
the url redirected to a folder. We can't afford to give away a static IP. We
could get you a server space with your own IP for $20.00 a year.

On a technical note: I noticed you are thinking of doing pages with some
frames. While they are handy for navigation and for increasing site
"stickiness", frames are not friendly to search engine spiders, so we try to
avoid them.

Let me know,

Henry Nelson