Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: April 2000:
[tetrinext] Ideas (fwd)

To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tetrinext] Ideas (fwd)
From: Ka-shu Wong <zillidot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:50:39 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

A friend of mine asked me to fwd this.  Enjoy!

Ka-shu Wong
zillidot@xxxxxxxxxxxx

#!/usr/bin/perl
$t="RKo-6v8mW21uR_wzzwr27A_wzzwr27.1s7RR#!l865lpw1l3s5zRD7=Qt22po5QaDp=D7
aDp=~75#o-_b-kmlan#ab-klmno-_#aDpR=~75lBcddBcbfBcdcBcbdBcbcB1lB1BDQBcefBA
lraDp=~6lt22po5lD7la35w17QDpB1Qa";$b=$t;$b=~tr#a-z0-9 /;_#;0-9/ _a-z#;$b
=~tr/\122\104\121\102\101\n/\n\$"\134\@/d;$b=~s/foobar/$t/;print"$b\n";