Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: February 2000:
[tetrinext] Re: tint website

To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tetrinext] Re: tint website
From: Jared Johnson <solomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:59:25 GMT

brian, the laziest and least communicative guy i know, posted to a mailing list
and volunteered for a project on the sam die... i...can't...believe...ugh

<falling down paralized with unbelief>

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 00, tetrinext-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Mon Feb 28 04:18:56 2000
wrote:
> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 00:18:42 -1000
> To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: Brian Russo <brusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [tetrinext] tint website
>

> Hopefully this posting won't have any adverse effects on the participants on
this list, except Jared may have a heart attack.

> tint.sourceforge.net looks pretty bare now, as Jared has mentioned to many of
us, this project, like many open source ones, could very easily flounder or
even fail if developers aren't attracted to it. Although this would seem quite
apparent to many of us, TINT's rate of development /will/ be contingent on the
number of active participants :)

> Zillidot it would seem, now that he's in college has less time, so while he
will likely remain a core component of this project, clearly others are needed.
> I already have an account on sourceforge, for one humble project of mine,
which was dropped by the original author, but anyway I'm not going to use this
as
an advertising occasion. I am volunteering to start work on a website for TINT,
and to act as a general coordinator for CVS/etc. At least until you find someone
better :)
> I can also code C a bit, so I'm up for code review, etc.
>
> All I would really need is the appropriate approval on sourceforge (my
username is: brianrusso, unsurprisingly), and schematics/information about the
proposed design of TINT - I'm sure Jared will send me /more/ than enough
information
for this, but the more the merrier.

> Let me know what you think.
> Thanks,
> Sincerely,
>  - Brian R.
> --
> | Brian Russo   - Entropy.Net   <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>             |
> | TotalInet.Com - Admin         <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        |
> | UHHEPG        - Staff         <brusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        |
> | ++ When crypto is outlawed - only outlaws will have crypto ++ |

Jared Johnson
solomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sushido, n.:
        The way of the tuna.