Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: April 2003:
[presentations] Re: This Month's (Monday's!) Meeting Topic

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Re: This Month's (Monday's!) Meeting Topic
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 13:30:48 -0500

You'd have to contact Kirk Lancaster about that. I agree it'd be cool if we
could use the room, but I wouldn't place any bets on it being available on short
notice.

> I would be happy to present on that topic, altho I can't guarantee that I'd
> have much of a handout ready.  I think I have a partial one written from
> years ago, if I can find that, we can use that.  Otherwise, it will just
> depend on my work schedule on Monday whether I have time to put anything
> other handout together.  But I can talk off of the top of my head (or out of
> my ass) even without a handout :)

Since I haven't heard any other offers and we're running out of time, I'm going
to announce shell commands and scripting as the topic. I guess we'll just have
to run with what we've got...

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx