Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: April 2003:
[presentations] Re: This Month's (Monday's!) Meeting Topic

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: This Month's (Monday's!) Meeting Topic
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 00:12:22 -0500

Jonathan Hall wrote:
> Can we secure the meeting room we had for the LDAP presentation? If so,
> perhaps it would be a good opporitunity to do a "command line"
> presentation--a hands-on discussion of common shell commands, and basic
> scripting.
>
> I would be happy to present on that topic, altho I can't guarantee that I'd
> have much of a handout ready.  I think I have a partial one written from
> years ago, if I can find that, we can use that.  Otherwise, it will just
> depend on my work schedule on Monday whether I have time to put anything
> other handout together.  But I can talk off of the top of my head (or out of
> my ass) even without a handout :)

I wrote up a rather extensive handout a couple of years ago. Having
trouble finding a copy here. I think it was on the complete.org aclug
website. Might be good to start with, either to edit down or ad lib
off of, if anyone can find a copy. (I'd like to have one myself.)

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2 at cox.net * http://www.tomhull.com/