Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: January 2003:
[presentations] Re: January Meeting?

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Re: January Meeting?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:30:38 -0600

Unfortunately, I've had some technical problems here and haven't been able to
keep up with my mail. Since it's now Sunday afternoon, do we still announce
Monday night as a social event, or do we wait another week and do a real
meeting? James L told me that WSU is open, so does that change anything?

--dwh

cc: committee

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx