Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: January 2003:
[presentations] Re: January Meeting?

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: January Meeting?
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 08 Jan 2003 11:02:00 -0600

I've heard no objections (Though John Alexander was suggesting Jezebels
instead :) ),

so in my position as Dicator-For-Life I say lets go for it, and send out
the announcement tonight (I could even do it if you wanted)

Torres at 7 on  Monday 1-13 .

Speak now or forever hold your peace if you disagree

--

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Programmer Analyst

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part