Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: November 2002:
[presentations] Re: November Topic?

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: November Topic?
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:34:33 -0600

While we're planning the meeting presenation, can Dale give a very short
(10-15 minutes) report on the webserver/webdev project status?

As of the last meeting, Dale had a machine and was tasked with putting it
together. We can discuss more details on webdev if needed.

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2 at cox.net * http://www.tomhull.com/