Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: November 2002:
[presentations] Re: November Topic?

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Re: November Topic?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:15:17 -0600

It would nice to announce something other that "Roach Speaks" as a topic.
It's almost the weekend and I really need to get an announcement out.  We
either need to pick a topic, or let John tell us what he'd most like to
present.  One way or the other a decision has to be made.

--dw

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx