Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: March 2002:
[presentations] Re: [aclug-local] Presenters needed

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: [aclug-local] Presenters needed
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 08:46:31 -0600

I could present on PHP (I'll prepare this time),

Zope (we had a presentation on this once though, and its a big topic,
do we want an overview again, more detail or what)?

Python ,

Web Programming (another very broad topic, that php and zope are both
aspects of, what exatcly would they want in such a presentation)

Command Line - Shell , I could go over the basic command line tools
though once again this is kinda vague.

Databases (Mysql, Oracle) I could go over  how Relation Databases work,
and SQL.