Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: February 2002:
[presentations] Next Month's Presentation

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Next Month's Presentation
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:47:21 -0600

It's now less than a month until the March presentation.  Has anyone figured out
how we're going to work things?  How are we going to find speakers and how do we
decide on topics?

At the last two meetings, we discussed having a general outline for meetings.
What should this outline look like?

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx