Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2009:
Option to syncronise headers with maxsize?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Option to syncronise headers with maxsize?
From: "John C. McCabe-Dansted" <gmatht@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 01:17:54 +0800

Hi, I've added
  maxage = 30
  maxsize = 50000
to my [Account ...] section.

I find this really great for Gmail since I have over 1GB of mail.

However I understand that if a mail is over 50,000 bytes it won't appear at
all in my mail. I would find it more convienient if

1) it syncronized the header without the mail so that I don't have to
   check my webmail for over-sized mail.

2) Even better would be if it added a psuedo attachment that I could run to
   download the full mail.

3) Better again would be if it downloaded the first few K of the message, so
   I could check whether I wanted to download the full mail.

Do any of these sound feasible?

Thanks for your attention,

__
John C. McCabe-Dansted