Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2009:
Re: proliferation of messages on first sync

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: proliferation of messages on first sync
From: Paul <lists@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:48:03 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On August 25, 2009, at 12:08pm, James Stapley wrote:

> Check to see you haven't got more than one offlineimap process running

Thanks -- I currently have no offlineimap processes running, but I'm
pretty sure that when it was running there was only the one.

I ran it in a terminal and I know I only typed in my IMAP password once,
so unless it spawns additional processes itself, that was the only
instance.

Have there been changes between 6.0.3 and 6.2.0 that might eliminate
this particular problem? I am reluctant to keep experimenting with a
piece of software that modifies my remote inbox in unpredictable ways.

        Paul