Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2009:
Re: quick/autorefresh settings problem with 6.2.0

To: Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: quick/autorefresh settings problem with 6.2.0
From: Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:03:00 +0200

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
> A month back (or slightly less) there was a thread about this. Basically
> the final decision was that autorefresh is an absolute value and quick
> is the nth autorefresh which is not quick.
>
> In your situation, every 5 minutes you get a quick sync, and a full sync
> every 4th sync. For the effect I think you want, make autorefresh 1.25.

Ah, thanks.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx>                         Debian TeX Group
LUDLOW (n.)
A wad of newspaper, folded tablenapkin or lump of cardboard put under
a wobbly table or chair to make it stand-up straight. It is perhaps
not widely known that air-ace Sir Douglas Bader used to get about on
an enormous pair of ludlows before he had his artificial legs fitted.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff