Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2009:
Sort mails on incoming

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sort mails on incoming
From: Nils <mail@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:26:15 +0200

Hi!

I'm reading a lot of mailinglists and I'd like to know if theres an easy
way to sort incoming mails according to their subject (by regexp maybe?)
into different folders with OfflineIMAP? Unfortunately I'm not very good
at Python, but if anyone has that kind of script I'd be very thankfull. :)

Or does anyone have some other tipps on how to automize this?

Thank you,
Nils