Re: OfflineIMAP 6.1.0 released
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
John Goerzen wrote:
> Thanks to the many contributors to this release.
> Get it at http://software.complete.org/offlineimap.
Yikes, mutt really mangled that. Let's try again.
* FEATURE: Applied patch from Jonny Lamb to specify order of syncing.
* FEATURE: Support pre/post-sync hooks. Patch from Sylvain FORET.
Apply fix for missing imports in this patch; fix from Graham D.
* FEATURE: Documented pre/post-sync hooks. Patch from Sias Mey.
* FEATURE: New configuration option to limit folders worked with
to the IMAP subscribed folders. Patch from Sean Finney, modified
by John Goerzen.
* FEATURE: Support sending OfflineIMAP a signal to force a sync to
start. Patch from Jim Pryor (e1fb9492f)
* FEATURE: Support for IMAP IDLE; import newer imaplib. Patch from
James Bunton. Additional patch from James Bunton to check for IDLE
in CAPABILITIES response. Patch series merged in 9e085565.
* FEATURE: Allow keepalive to be overridden by user if imapfolders set.
Patch from James Bunton.
* FEATURE: Support /etc/netrc in addition to ~/.netrc. Patch from
* FEATURE: Sync accounts in order specified. Patch from Jonny Lamb.
* FIX: Apply patch from Eric Dorland to fix autorefresh with Kerberos.
* FIX: Set gssapi to false on Kerberos error. Patch from Christoph
* COSMETIC: Make Ctrl-C cleaner. Patch from Jim Pryor.
* COSMETIC: Fix typoes in example config file.
Patch from Alexey Mahotkin.
* COMPAT: Apply patch from Michael Witten to remove use of a private
attribute in imaplibutil.py (5fe379f66)
* COMPAT: Use md5 from haslib if available. md5 module deprecated
since Python 2.5. Patch from Loui Chang. Fix to Chang's patch from
* COMPAT: Apply Darwin support patch from Vincent Beffara. Fixes
software.complete.org #20. Commit 10c2b6fbaa.
* MISC: Better make clean, .gitignore files. Patches from