Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: May 2009:
Bug #143: SMTP addresses in headers get corrupted

Subject: Bug #143: SMTP addresses in headers get corrupted
From: Adam Spiers <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:42:12 +0100

I am seeing the trailing '>' of SMTP addresses in my headers get lost
by offlineimap, resulting in headers like:

  From: "Joe Bloggs" <joe@xxxxxxxxxx

A while ago I submitted a bug for it here:

  http://software.complete.org/software/issues/show/143

I appreciate it may be the case that noone has time to look into this,
but if someone could suggest some starting points for investigation, I
could try to start debugging myself.  What are the likely causes for
this strange behaviour?

Thanks very much,
Adam