Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2009:
Re: Testing gnomeui

To: Mariano Mara <mariano.mara@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Testing gnomeui
From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:25:22 +0200

( Please, don't forget cc'ing. )

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 03:14:46PM -0300, Mariano Mara wrote:

> You must excuse my ignorance but I'm still unable to replicate the
> commands. Here's the last output. If you can suggest what to fix I will
> appreciate it.

Christoph said "From your current repo you should do".

> mariano@kafka:~/Sandbox$ git clone git://git.complete.org/offlineimap

Here, you are restarting from scratch by recloning. You don't need to
delete a branch.
This way, just replace the 2d paragraph from the original post by:

2. checkout gnomeui branch: cd offlineimap/; git checkout -t origin/gnomeui

--
Nicolas Sebrecht