Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2009:
Re: Testing gnomeui

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Testing gnomeui
From: Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:01:54 +0200

Ahrgh, me and explanations of how stuff works. Somedays I really suck at
that. The correct command would be
        git checkout --track origin/gnomeui

sorry for that

From your current repo you should do

        git checkout master; git branch -d origin/gnomeui; git checkout --track
origin/gnomeui

that should work.

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil