Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2008:
[solved] Re: recreating folder structure for imapd consumption

To: offlineimap list <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [solved] Re: recreating folder structure for imapd consumption
From: martin f krafft <madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:40:05 +0200

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2008.04.07.1124 +0200]:
>     File "/usr/lib/python2.5/os.py", line 171, in makedirs
>       mkdir(name, mode)
>   OSError: [Errno 17] File exists: '.'
I used mkdir ~/.maildir, where offlineimap could not find a Maildir.
Using maildirmake instead of mkdir fixed that problem.

Sorry for the noise. At least this is now documented. :)

my other computer is your windows box.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx

-- File: digital_signature_gpg.asc
-- Desc: Digital signature (see http://martin-krafft.net/gpg/)