Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2008:
Re: Filtering email with procmail or something similar?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Filtering email with procmail or something similar?
From: Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:57:37 +0100

--=-=-=
>>>>> "Daniel" =3D=3D Daniel Meszaros <spam@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi Daniel!

Daniel> What do you think about it? I don't like my local mail client
Daniel> doing that. It should be sorted already when I access the mail.

I'm not sure if it suits your taste, but I use offlineimap to sync
between my desktop & laptop.

Mail is retrieved with getmail, then filtered for viruses and spam,
sorting is done by maildrop and delivered to local Maildir folder.

At the end, Gnus is accessing the mail via IMAP (I run local dovecot
server).

It sound complicated, but works *knock knock* perfectly ;)

=2D-=20

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--