Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: February 2008:
offlineimap fails to sync messages

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: offlineimap fails to sync messages
From: Ajeet <asgrewal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:55:07 -0800

Hi guys,

I am facing a weird problem. offlineimap has stopped getting new
messages. I thought it was the UID problem, so I deleted all the folders
and the .offlineimap/ files. But that did not help. After running
offlineimap, I got all the older messages that I had viewed before, but
the newer ones that were sent today are still not getting downloaded. If
I access the IMAP folder directly, I can view all the messages.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? If needed I could post the
debug file.

Thanks !

--
Regards,