Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2007:
uploading messages

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: uploading messages
From: "Konstantin Sobolev" <konstantin.sobolev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:11:31 +0400

Hi,

I'm using offlineimap for nearly a year now (thanks for the wonderful
software :) and today it served me as a backup. After some glitch on
our mail server all IMAP accounts were reset: folders with messages
are gone. Offlineimap started to complain about invalid UID's, so I've
saved my maildir and .offlineimap/Account-X directories and created
new ones. Now synchronization works.
Now the question: is there a way to upload my locally saved archives
back to server? Can I restore folders structure manually and somehow
ask offlineimap to upload my old messages there?

Thanks

--
/KoS