Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: January 2007:
offlineimap with uw imap and filtering

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: offlineimap with uw imap and filtering
From: jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:19:05 -0500

hey, trying to use offlineimap to sync with my imap server from a linux
box. with my bare config, offlineimap tries to index the entire contents
of my home directory. This obviously isnt the desired effect.
Can someone please share their  folderfilter or reference
settings to allow offlineimap to ONLY hit the "inbox" on the imap
server. Im thinking this is really a uw-imap server issue, because I see
other email clients do the same thing. but hopefully someone knows how
to do this.

regards,
Jason