Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2005:
Re: TypeError: unsubscriptable object

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jean Jordaan <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:06:24 +0200

Hi John

> Sorry for the slow reply.

No prob, I'm also going to be a bit slow ..

> In order to track this down, I'm going to need a bit more of the
> history -- can you supply that?

offlineimap is regularly dying, with either that TypeError or an
unexpected EOF. I'll start debug logging, get a few of them
together, and put them online where you can reach them.

My setup is:

Maildir <-> offlineimap <-- ssh tunnel --> IMAP (bincimap)

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za