Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2005:
Re: offlineimap with bincimap

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jean Jordaan <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offlineimap with bincimap
From: Jean Jordaan <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:20:20 +0200

Hi John

> every file in cur/ is expected to have an info string.  So I don't
> think that this is correct.

I just cut'n'paste what I found at the bincimap page, so I don't
understand the code. However, these files aren't in cur/, they're in
new/ ...

> However, perhaps the test a few lines earlier "if 'S' in flags" is
> incorrect.  Perhaps it should say "if len(flags) > 0".  Then, we
> could store messages with no flags in new, and messages with flags in
> cur.

Yes, that sounds right.

> Would you be willing to test this against both bincimap and mutt?

I'll test with bincimap, but I use thunderbird, not mutt.

> If this helps you, and also helps mutt, I could make this change.

It should help everyone who use bincimap with offlineimap.

> Thanks also for using darcs to send your patch.

My pleasure!

--
jean