Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2005:
Max message size

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Max message size
From: Paul Warren <pdw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:24:25 +0100

I've been using imapsync for a few months now, and I'm really impressed.
The one thing that stops it being perfect is the inability to filter out
really big messages, or better still, filter out really big attachments.

I know this has come up before - is this particularly tricky implement?
If not, can anyone point me in the right direction?  I'm not
particularly fluent in Python, so a bit of practice wouldn't hurt.

Paul