Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2004:
1 byte files?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 1 byte files?
From: Stephen Lau <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:16:25 -0800

So I just tried using offlineimap, and it went and synched up with all
the mbox's I have on my server succesfully, but when I tried to open
it up in Mutt, all I see are empty messages with no headers or
anything.

Looking in the ~/Mail directory, everyfile offlineimap created is only
1 byte.  Any ideas what went wrong, and what I can do to debug this?

cheers,
steve
--
stephen lau | steve@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.whacked.net | gpg 0x09E5CD21