Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: June 2003:
Re: OfflineIMAP saving read messages in new/ directory

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP saving read messages in new/ directory
From: Sergei Kolobov <lists-offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:37:20 +0400

On 2003-06-11 at 20:55 +0200, Hugo Haas wrote:
> OfflineIMAP 3.99.17 sometimes saves some messages in my local maildir
> repository, which is synchronized with a remote IMAP one, in the new/
> directory even though they have been read already.
[...]
> Does this sound familiar to anybody?

I am seeing the same behavior from time to time.

I read my mail from several locations:

1. Locally on server via Mutt.
2. Locally on laptop via Mutt, synchronized with OfflineIMAP.
3. Remotely via IMAP.

I also did not have a chance to isolate the problem to see what causes
this behavior, but at least I know now that I am not the only one. ;)

Sergei