Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2003:
Restoring Remote Folders?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Restoring Remote Folders?
From: JP May <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:53:33 -0400

I wasn't able to find anything on this documentation or the archives.

I accidentally synced an empty directory to my remote imap box without
deleting ~/.offlineimap
This had the effect of deleting all the mail in my remote boxes.  I have
most of that mail backed up locally, however, if I try to sync it back
to remote boxes, it just deletes all the local messages (this happens with
or without the old ~/.offlineimap).  I am using OfflineIMAP 3.99.15.

Help?

John