Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2003:
interactive control in curses mode

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: interactive control in curses mode
From: Sam Clegg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:33:10 +0100

I normally have offlineimap running in curses mode syncing every five
minutes.  It would be useful for me to be able to manually trigger the
next sync.  A key press would do the trick.  At the moment I kill
offlineimap and restart it to achieve this.
sam
--
sam clegg
:: sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: http://superduper.net/ :: PGP : D91EE369

--
The cost of the first 25 Tomahawk Missiles launched in the first hour of the
first day in the war with Iraq was more than fifty times the annual HUD budget