Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2002:
Re: Problems with offlineimap in Debian unstable

To: Corey Schuhen <corey_schuhen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with offlineimap in Debian unstable
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:32:18 -0500

Thanks for writing, Corey.  The first thing I would suggest is to upgrade to
version 3.2.7.  Since version 3.2.5, there have been a couple of bugs fixed
that may have caused that problem for you.  3.2.7 was just released
yesterday; it should be in unstable by now, but if not, you may download the
.deb from http://quux.org/devel/offlineimap.

If that does not help, we are going to need to do some more serious
debugging.  Please run:

offlineimap -1 -d imap -o

and save off the entire log.  Edit it to remove your password if present,
and then mail it to me privately.  Usually this will lead me to the problem
right away.

Also, I will need to know if this problem happens every time you run
OfflineIMAP, randomly, or if certain conditions cause it to happen.