Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2002:
More services to be restored today

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx, gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: More services to be restored today
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:02:36 -0500

Hello,

A check of the FedEx delivery status page shows that the old complete.org
server is scheduled to be delivered to me today.  When I receive it, I will
be able to restore the following items:

 * quux.org download repositories for gopher, pygopherd, and offlineimap;
 * bugs.complete.org bug-tracking systems;
 * cvs.complete.org CVS repository;
 * svn.complete.org subversion repository;
 * any additional items that are still missing.

Thank you for your patience.

-- John Goerzen

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org