Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
Re: Mutt notifies unread messages after sync

To: Matthias Hensler <matthias@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Mutt notifies unread messages after sync
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:40:00 -0500

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 02:39:50PM +0200, Matthias Hensler wrote:

> maildir-specification are not clear about that. In fact my wmbiff has
> the same problem too. I have read that John wants to check this with the
> maildir-maintainer, are there any news about this?

I sent a message to the qmail list and got zero replies.  Perhaps its
moderator is too lazy to approve messages from people not subscribed; I'm
going to subscribe and try again.

Incidentally, Matthias, some of the bugs that you are interested in are
being tracked in the OfflineIMAP BTS.  You can add yourself to the CC list
if you want updates on their progress.  The BTS is at bugs.complete.org.

Bug #4: store seen messages in 'cur'
Bug #11: Handle local message line endings
Bug #14: Filter incoming messages

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org