Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
New commits mailing list

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:40:51 -0500

Hello,

There is a new list available for OfflineIMAP.  It is
offlineimap-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and you can subscribe by sending the text
SUBSCRIBE to offlineimap-commits-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

So, our two lists break down as follows:

offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx is for discussion about OfflineIMAP.

offlineimap-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxx carries notices from the version control
system ONLY.  There is to be NO discussion here, and no archives.  This list
is primarily of interest to OfflineIMAP developers; when there is a change
to the source tree, you will automatically receive an e-mail if you
subscribe to this list.

To reiterate, we are NOT taking down this list; we are just adding a new
one.

OfflineIMAP is moving to the Subversion version-tracking system.  Access
instructions to the new repository will be posted shortly.  Reasonable
requests for commit access will be granted to OfflineIMAP contributors;
please send me a private mail containing your GPG public key, and I will
set you up.  Public read-only repository access will become available
shortly.

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org