Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: local: July 2003:
[aclug-local] Re: July meeting?

To: <local@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-local] Re: July meeting?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:08:57 -0500

Judging from the responses, or should I say the lack of, I think we should just
have a social for anyone who wishes to attend.  We just need to set the time an
place.  I would say Monday, at our regular meeting time, so all we need to
decide is the location.

Old Chicago in Old Town has been suggested.  Does that sound okay to everyone?

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx