Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: local: July 2003:
[aclug-local] July meeting?

To: "Aclug Discussion" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <local@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-local] July meeting?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:12:44 -0500

There has been a suggestion to have a mid-summer social instead of a regular
meeting.  I'm looking for feedback, what would you like for our next
meeting? A regular presentation, or a social / pizza party?

If your vote is for a regular meeting, what kind of topic would you like to
see a presentation on?  And if you're voting for a social, where would you
like to have it?

Thanks!

--dwh

---