Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2004:
[linux-help] Bottomquark.com

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Bottomquark.com
From: Matt Davis <deadsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Jul 2004 20:21:03 -1000

Hey all,

I saw some discussion on here of a Science/Technology news forum called
Bottomquark.com

I was one of the 3 admins for the site; I miss the site and would like
to see it come back, as I rescued it once before.  I've been thinking
that it'd be nice to refresh the idea and start it up again.  I doubt
the service provider still has the old site/code, but I should be able
to get something rolling... there may be archived versions of it off
site still..

Anyway, I'm looking for recruits.  If anyone has interest in reviving a
formerly successful site for the distribution of laymen science covered
by interested scientists and journalists, let me know!