Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2003:
[linux-help] squid proxy on cluster ?

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] squid proxy on cluster ?
From: "Haridas, Hareesh (Cognizant)" <Hareesh.Haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:28:17 +0530

Hi All,
        I am running a squid proxyt server on a Linxu server (RH 7.3), and wish
to setup a cluster of two servers for the same to ensure high availability.
Could anyone please let me know about sites/relevant docs on the same topic, as
searching the Internet was not quite helpful.

thanks in advance
hareesh

-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com